Monday, January 19, 2009

SPECIAL + funny

Can u imagine urself finding something at the big garbage area?



Yiaks... smelly + geli to see right?



Me~ a 'special' person experienced it today's morning.



Here goes the story!



I was throwing the rubbish in my room to the garbage area before I went to work yesterday afternoon. Then, when i was working, suddenly something came across my mind. Where the hell is it the stuff i bought at Caugnout night market last week? Errmm...Seem like I never seen for few days already.



After work, I went home and look for it. I searched everywhere. I still cant find it. Tinggg! There was a sound telling me i might throw it away this morning. I remembered inside the plastic bag, I did put some boxes which I took out the stuff inside and then throw away the boxes. Is it possible that i put it inside? First thing I did was, i rushed downstairs. I was relieve. Because I still can saw a mountain of garbage over there. But it was 12++ in the mid night. A lot of people yam cha + ing at the mamak downstair. I cant go there and explore those smelly garbage right? I decided to set my alarm at 630 in the morning. Because I have class at 8 am and i knew the majlis perbandaran workers only come at 7++ am(experience from last time when went to jogging in the morning).



Slept at about 2 am. I told Miss Ang if I cannot make it to wake up in the morning, please wake me up then. I'd been dreaming the whole night that I finding my stuff at the garbage area. Then I heard 'knock knock'. Wow~ It was already 720 am. The first thing I did was I went downstair towards the garbage area. When I just reached downstairs, I saw the garbage truck went into the next street. I quickly went to search for my plastic bag. The lucky thing was when I throw it away, I didn't throw it into the big giant 'tong'. I just put it beside. There were lots of plastic bags over there. After moved a bit of those plastic bags, finally I found my plastic bag. Hehe. It was easy to recognise because of the Oriental Green Pea snack's cover that I throw it inside. I quickly grabbed it and then went to the staircase. I opened the plastic bag and finally I found it beside the box! Walau~ so lucky! Haha. I throwed away again the rubbish and ran upstairs to prepare to go for class.

For sure the first thing I did was washed my hands. Miss Ang was surprised when she saw me open the door. She doesnt know I went downstairs and the reason why. Haha. Of course I shared this funny story with her.

Not to forget, must thanks her for woke me up. If not, the next second, all the garbage there will be gone. My money will also gone~ :-D

This was a very good lesson for me! Thanks god!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIyo....u not write in the blog i also dunno wat happen to u ...That y i wonder y u look so tired this morning???I wonder and curious is it u rush ur literature review??is it u want to complete it before this CNY ....Aiya....what a funny story.....Y look so blur....U sure get not enough sleep le.......haha...But anyway know u r successfully find bec ur things, then it's very lucky things.......
Cny also wanna come le..just left few days....anyway ..WIsh u have a good year ahead lei.....And all the best alwz in ur final year project ya....Dun so blur le lor...hehe

miyoshi said...

haha.. 1st time so blur..i'm wonder whether my watch also missing like this? erm..big chance!

dark chocolate said...

This is not the 1st time u being blur la ,miss wonderful. wahahaha....U influence me alot with your habbit in daily life (no matter good or bad 1), now is the time i pass my "Blurry habbit" to you..haha^^ must adapt to it o...