Wednesday, March 4, 2009

new exposal about myself~ it's complicated!

I always thought I'm strong enough.
I always thought I'm brave to face anything.
My sister told me that my grandmother was sick yesterday. She went for X-ray and will get result by today.
I called home just now. Mum told me that grandma will going for treatment in Singapore this weekend. There is something wrong with her liver. She asked me to go home this weekend.
Damn it! I have finishing school this weekend. It is quite impossible to skip.
I told my mum that I see what can I do for it then.
After put down the phone, complicated feelings all came.
Over my mind.
My feelings fluctuated.
My mood was down.
My grandama was about 92 years old. Nothing serious about her health before this. She is a good person, very kind and nice. I always thought she is very healthy.
I was shocked when know that she is sicked.
Complicated. Complicated.
Made my plan to skip tomorrow SAK class.
I will go home as early as I can to pay her a visit. Planned to come back to Serdang as early as I can too.
Thesis still have to be completed.
I always thought I will feel nothing when I heard some shocking news.
Well, I believe I was very wrong.
A good way to know myself huh.
A new exposal about myself.
God, please bless her. I wish she will get well soon so dearly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAya................actually the day before u tell me that when we go jogging, i really thought that u very strong enuf....JUz really cant c from ur face...may be u try to put all ur wry in ur heart...But we didnt realise it le....
U ar....next time when got sth want to faxie or what de, must tell us lei...coz alwz thought u alwz strong enuf, but actually u wry rite?? that's sth inside ur heart...dun wry ya...Miyo...ur popo sure will get well soon de ooo...