Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A New Stage of LIFE

Something happened on me recently.

I got robed at the night before my first day of work.

Still cant believe what happened to me. But to accept it.

Julia, I'm not so lucky after all.

After the incident, I know dear love me a lot.

I felt it and I'm so touched.

Felt guilty for my stupidity and being so emotional.

However, I learn my lesson and will be more alert in the future.

A new stage of life, working life.

Decided to cut my hair to welcome my new life.

Taadaa...The result...Nice? Please give me some comments...Thanks.

Working in cyberjaya now. Everything is ok except for the boredom in this dead city.


My colleagues. All are pretty, playful and open-minded. We always joke around and time pass so fast without realised.

But I'm so glad that finally I can online to watch shows and download some movie and all... ^^

7 comments:

ant ant said...

Hey gal, short hair again?/ nice wor....i more like when u are short hair..hehe...more cute ma...but long hair more matured la...now like a kid le...hehe...kindergarten children..hehe...juz joking ya....
yalo, seem convo soon, hopefully can meet u all there , that time if got chance meet u , wanna hug u lei...last time also no chance hug u....hopefully when c u again, u can motivate me to become a cherrful gal again..haha....miss u lor...and really a good looking , nice short hair, and cute oo....

miyoshi said...

must hug must hug
must hug me tight tight o..
miss u le...dun worry o...must always ne happy o...think positive...miss you

~沛~ said...

huh~cut hair, this monday i also go cut my hair, but nth difft la..hehe not bad short hair look younger long hair look matured!
y u say u not lucky?

miyoshi said...

younger? my colleague said i look mature after tat..not lucky coz i'm robed ???

seryee said...

nice short hair..
dunno getting matured or like a kids. BUT, nice looking! (",)
wishing u all the best there~~

miyoshi said...

thx seryee

juliaworm said...

nope,i still thk u r a lucky person although some bad happen 2 u.of course,nobody will lucky 4 whole life.somethg will still happen 4 sometimes.but y i said u r lucky?v'll find out 1 day.