Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Working Life

Everybody say study is better than work.

I'm totally agree with both my hands ans legs up.
Working life is just like a routine.
Something you have to do but not necessarily that you will like it.
Feel stress sometimes. But it is just a start. The journey is still long.
However, I believe I can cope with it. How long it will take? I do not know.
I just need time.
Everyday come back from I will feel very lazy to go out again.
Like to stay in my own little space.
Do anything I like. Enjoy my own privacy. My little space.
Working life making me feel tired easily.
I understand why Bird get to bed so early at night already.
Totally understand.
I will easily fell asleep when lying on bed. Even with the light still on.
Maybe I'm growing older? I think so.
Mentally and physically.
Every week will wait for Friday to come. That is the most happy thing. Then can rest for 2 days.
No more semester break. No more holidays.
That's why I just can't wait for weekend! ^^
For this week? Another 2 days to go!
Yeah.
*counting down* ^^

2 comments:

joanne said...

Hey, miyo miyo oshi oshi....miss u le lor...when read ur blog, really totally agree with wat u describe and wat u say..i miss the time when we r still studying....got a lot of fun....really hope one days when got many holidays , then can go kl find u have some fun...faxie lor...hehe..miss that time we r together, miss watever we done, miss that we can shout , laugh as we like..miss a lot....but anyways , take care oo miyo miyo...hehe....when somedays i got the chance bec to kl, promise mus have fun with me lor..haha.. find out the most exciting de fun, can faxie de..haha.....

miyoshi said...

anne anne, i miss you!
u always being so supportive to me.
u are so nice!
i will wait for u to come to kl le.
faxie?
go clubbing again? want?
hehe