Tuesday, December 1, 2009

it's been a while

It's been a while since i last blog.
Shifted to a new place near masjid jamek because company shifted to kerinchi station.
I have no internet facility there. No facebook, no msn. Everyday is so boring.
Everyday just go to work, come back, rest, watch dvd.
It makes me become very lazy, always lying down on bed.
I feel so unhealthy actually. Not much exercise compared to last time and I'm gaining weights as well. Working, eating, sitting down, facing computer, answering calls is just a routine.
Now i know why adults always complaint that money is not easy to earn.
Very true, not easy to earn, but easy to spend. Without realise, few hundreds can 'pooooff', go missing.
However, sometimes money is well spent, on something that makes you happy. I will feel very happy because it is worth.
I'm still looking for another place to move, hopefully some where near kerinchi station, if can i want to find some places that is walking distance.
Anyone have any suggestion please let me know.
Arigatou ne!^^

No comments: