Thursday, June 17, 2010

A memorable day

It's been so long since my last blog.

This is a proof that i'm such a lazy girl. Lol.

A big day to me. My grandma's 100th day. It is a culture i guess in buddhist to do a so called 'gong de'. I ask my parents: what does that mean. Nobody can tell me the exact reason. Just told me, after this ceremony grandma will have a better life in another space. Errmm..
Okay. Purposely took MC so that i can attend this special day because i couldnt swap my shift at all. Well, I tried. A lot of relatives and her friends came as well on that special day.

We did the 'gong de' in Cheng Hoon Teng, Malacca. From morning 6++ till night time 8++. All we did was pray, pray and pray. We get grandma, grandpa and their parents a bigger house, cars,money,maids...
at Cheng Hoon Teng doing prayers
this is what chinese mentioning: tian zi tian ting

I hope they got it now.

It was so tiring but it was worth it for the MC. At least i will not regret in the future.

Grandma, I miss you. Very much.

Rest in peace. *with love*

1 comment:

suki said...

I'm sure she know how much you missing her. ^^