Monday, November 15, 2010

The Magic

There is a so called 'miracle water' in the market.
I bet everybody know about this product.
What is so special about this product? Hmmph.
Recently I give it a try.

This product really WOW me.
Well, it is not cheap. But definitely worth the money.

I was wondering how come this product can be so magical.

After about a week of trying this product, I can feel the changes.
My skin becoming smoother and fairer after few weeks. The skin tone is more even compared to last time.
Taa daa...


Let me introduce you SK-II Facial Treatment Essence.

You will know the magic of it once you give it a try.

Well, at least it works on me.

神奇水,真的很神奇。试了才知道。

2 comments:

yH said...

sure? maybe i'll hv a try based on ur testimonial. hehe.

miyoshi said...

yeah. the skin really softer. it works on me..heheh..
i just try the miracle water but not other products..cant affort whole set...haha