Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jogoya buffet~ a long waited outing!

I planned to go to Jogoya long time ago when i got to know that girls having half price promotion. That time I was thinking who to ask to go along. Miss Ang again disappoint me. Miss Chin just went with her familes. Meanwhile, Miss Louanne might going with her mum. Well, Joanne and Liwen ended up agreed to go along. Before that, I wasn't so sure wether they will say yes or not. Finally, yeah, all settled.


But when came to when to go, there are some problems such as they have to enter lab, and I have to go home. Finally, set a date after i knew when is my training. I called Jogoya and booked for the time. Ling Hui will join us too. So all together, we have 4 person.
Wednesday, 17th December. Ling Hui drove us there. We reached quite early but still cannot enter yet. So, me, Joanne and Liwen went for a walk. At the same time, we took some photos for fun. Girls hang out suppose is to have fun! So, we were ready to go crazy without how people will look at us. Took some photos in the toilet. Hah, this is a must!! In addition, some others nice photos!


somehow i love the photo above

We went in at about 2 after a long Q. Grabbed those foods and started to eat. Oh ya, not to forget, photo session first! ^^

fried durian..taste different! dim sum, my favourite!
the seafood were not so fresh! i finished this fish alone Haagen-daz ice-cream..yummy
Quite satisfied for that buffet. After that, we walked around, took photos. We went to Sg.Wang. Went to McD after a long shopping. We set the timer to take photos. Stupid but fun.
Liwen, a natural shot!
Joanne, poser! Ling Hui was concentrating on something! Me, fake! lol Set timer for all those!
Next, we went to Pavillion. Joanne was in love with the big giant christmas three over there. Sure, lots and lots of photos. Ling Hui brought us to walk around there since she is familiar with the place there.

Big three huh!
4 of us Joanne with Mr.Red...see the guy behind? so cute! I'm going to date with him! lol
We reached home at 10 somthing. Legs were tired but satisfied. Bought 1 shirt and a new umbrella. ^^ After bathed, for sure I cant wait to see those photos. Transferred it to my laptop and also started the sharing folder with Liwen.

A fun day! A photo session day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, so nice went for JOGOYA!!!
it cost how much har? find one day i mau go also leHhhh>...

---seryee

Anonymous said...

Hey gal...so bad ya u pose my ugly pic...haha...but we enjoy much much lor next time we go again ya...hahha..i really like it likr it..lOVE U YA MIYOSHI.HAHHA

miyoshi said...

where got ugly? pretty la..natural! but natural poser la...hehe..love me? sure or not? no hugs n kisses also...