Monday, February 16, 2009

chuak sai experience.

today i bathed very very early...wat time? around 745p.m. yes. u r not wrong. To me, it is. I had asked my ex-roommate chin how yee to da bao spicy pan mee for me. When i went bec from the bathroom to my room, i found out there pan mee was on my table. Then, I went to miss ang's room n ask her whther how yee came b4 or not. She just answered me y ask like tat. Then, I answered tat i saw the mee on my table. She doesnt said much and then i went back to my room. I was thinking OMG, my room was so messy. Din expect her to come so early man!
I went to take bowl and planned to continue my show. After that, I tot of sending her a msn msg n say thx. However, I found out i took the wrong chopsticks. Therefore, I went out and changed. When i went bec to room again, I tot of calling her. Then so coincidence, my phone rang. My phone was on the bed. When i picked up the phone den i realised got SMTHG beside me. The THING was hide at the corner btw my cupboard n bed.
The only thing i did at tat moment was stare at tat THING and after 2 seconds delayed, I screamed. I never scream like tat in my life before i think. Even when play space shot or some scary games.I remembered i screamed at a very very high frequency and also screamed for quite long time. Then i started to hit the THING. As hard as i can. Then cant stop laughing. Tat THING was my ex-roommate, How Yee. She and miss ang were so terrible. Their plan was to scare me and they did.
walau..this was really a good memory for me then. I think this was what i deserved bcoz years ago in college i used to scare all of them. When form 6 also, i used to scare all my housemates. Hide in the cupboard to scare yun yan to death. Hide at the corner to scare miss ang. Now was my turn.
I knew. I deserved it. :-(
Haiyo...u guys wait...to my return...........lol~

No comments: