Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Everyday is Valentine's Day

That day was Valentine's day. I was waited this day to come since few weeks before. I don't really know why because since we had already been together for few years and this was not the first Valentine's day for us. But, I just can't wait for it. ^^

Present is not a must and neccessary thing for us. But this year, I wanted to give him something. He bought for me presents and stuffs all the days in a year. He loves me a lot. I know. But I'm actually a cold hearted girl. *Lol* I'm stubborn. I'm egoistic. I've a lot of bad habits. I'm too outgoing. I'm too playful. I'm not a good girl friend but he still appreciates me a lot. I know this.


When two person came along together, there must be something between them. Yes. Special. He is super duper special. Nice with temper. Very very patients, especially to me. ^^ Take care of me super well. People who know me long enough should have notice my changes.

What women need is the feeling that somebody do really care for them. A shoulder. A hug. A kiss. A understanding. Even a look, can really make a woman melt.

I already found my shoulder.

I hope everybody do. ^^

p/s: this is the dress last time I mentioned I bought when chinese new year eve.

3 comments:

junl00ng said...

SWEET! I love the word "Everyday's Valentine's Day"

Anonymous said...

Miyo.............so so so touching....i like ur article....ur expression, ur feeling, ur thought...and many many ....hahha...erm....still need to wish u Everyday is happy Valentine's Day ya"...........hahaha.....

miyoshi said...

To Junloong:I believe u feel the same for that words! ^^

To Joanne: faster go grab a bf so that u will be normal a bit at least! *Lol*