Monday, July 12, 2010

Customer Service experience

Cm X: Hi, i would like to terminate my supplementary card.
As Standard Operating Procedure, we have to ask for the reason.
Me: Can i know the reason why you wanted to terminate the supp card?
Cm X *with crying tone*: Oh... Because my supp holder already pass away.
At that moment when i heard she said that, my tears dropped.
I understand her feeling and at that moment made me think of my grandma suddenly.
I know it's hard to accept that someone we love was away from us. Especially after that we have to take care of their things and stuff.
Everyone that I love and care, I wish you all stay healthy and happy always.
Always remember those you love as well before you do anything or make any decision.
L.O.V.E L.I.F.E

1 comment:

siok yee said...

touched...can't express more.