Thursday, July 1, 2010

Emo day

Yesterday I received a call that customer called in to ask about a transaction.
A very 'long gas' customer that keep insisted on what he wanted to know, how the transaction process and why was this and that.
Customer Y, why la you keep so much principles and why la you so stubborn, why why why? I been talking to you for about 40 minutes, called you twice and at the end you still insisted your way and wanted it to be escalated to manager. Wasting my time and spoilt my mood. This is my very first time encounter such IdXXT customer.
On the same day, another escalation due to waiver not approved. StUxxD. I hate escalations. Escalation will make you become so famous in the office. SHXXT. But they were so insisted. They think everything can be done when they speak to manager. NO WAY.
Erm. Maybe i need to be professional. No feelings involves. It's just work. But it's hard. Like what my colleague said: we are HUMAN though.

2 comments:

siok yee said...

easy gal. When they wan to speak to so called "Manager", just pass your line to your colleague beside you and tell them: "I need you to be my manager only for this call!" :P SETTLE! Stupid + lansi customer always perfectly match with fake manager. :P hehe..

miyoshi said...

we can't dear. there must be a real manager coz all the conversation are recorded and if cm complaint further it can bring to the court.