Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday to myself~

Well, this year birthday is a bit different.
Basically I spent the time myself alone at 0000am. But, luckily I have somebody to make me smile. ^^
At 1st, felt so lonely because naRa was working and only will back after 12am. But, I have you all that spend time with me on Facebook, Msn, phone. Thanks all my babies and dearies. Lobe you all. *hugs* You all are the best~
Helmy, chatting with me since 11pm till 12am. Buddy, you are so nice man!
Henry, you are too early but I appreciate it so much. Phone msg, Facebook chatting, Facebook msg and all. But dont forget my flowers k. Hehe.
Kepei, thanks for the call. Love it. Must catch up with you soon. Sorry if i missed out a lot of things k. Take Care. *hugs*muacks*
Hmmp. Nara came back at 1 smthg with my favourite tom yam. Yummy. Gonna gain weight for supper. I still havent decide whether iphone4 or camera. He said is a must to have iphone4. Erm. I know it is a good phone. But i scare i will never use the application much. Felt like not worth it to have an expensive phone. Give me more time to think about it k. ^^
Slept at 4am and woke up at 8am. Replying facebook wishes. Thanks all my friends for your wishes. Appreciate it so much. *muacks*
Went to the gym after that. I admit I am not the one taking initiative to go. But i cant say is a force. LOL..He just wanted me to stay healthy. ^^
OK. It's time to go to shower and get ready to my next journey~ Gonna enjoy my AL to the max.
C ya, peeps...
*hugs*

No comments: