Friday, December 31, 2010

My Last Post

Well, it come to the end of the year 2010. This will be my last post for year 2010.

What have you done for year 2010? Me? Summary as below.

1. I move in to a new place near office and staying with my bf. *my 3rd house after cyberjaya*
2. I lost my beloved grandmother on 18th January 2010. *A big lost and regret in my life that i will never forget*
3. First year I never celebrate Chinese New Year. *after 23 years of happy CNY*
4. I work in the same company for more than 1 year. *about 1 and a half year to be exact*
5. I get closer with some of my colleagues and we spent time together in the clubs. LOL. *our second home, this is the year I club a lot*
6. I take initiative to know more people and not just stay at the corner to observe people. *a big step for me because I am a shy person at first*
7. I had my 24th birthday. *and I start to feel that I am OLD*

I want to thanks all my friends, family, colleagues, my love one for being supportive to me when i am down. For being there with me, bear my bad temper, bear my nonsenseness and 38ness. Haha.. Even though I know you guys will still love me a lot. I will be a better person in year 2011 and be kind to all of you. *better pray first* *winks*

Okay. So now I have to welcome year 2011.

Erm. Year 2011, I hope you will treat me nice like year 2010, give me more good luck and pamper me please.

My 2011 year's resolution as below:

1. I NEED to LOSE WEIGHT. *I want FIT and not FAT, gained so much weight in year 2010 T.T*
2. I need to have my own goal for life. I can't just spend my time doing nothing and repeat the same thing, erm what i can say is routine? I don't like routine and I get bored easily. *should I take MBA? Should I quit my job? I have to think and make decision which is hard for me*
3. I need to improve my English, want to learn more about Thai. *This is a must!!!*
4. I want to travel around the world.
5. I want to earn more money. *Lots and lots of money*
6. I want to be independent.
7. I want to learn how to drive. *LOL*
The most important thing is I want to be lucky all the time &
I want everybody to have a good life, stay healthy and be happy.

Year 2011. I can't wait to welcome you to my life. ^^

No comments: