Sunday, December 12, 2010

My 24th birthday~!

My 24th birthday. Erm. I am getting older again. Yes. Again. Next year will be 25 years old. OMG! 25???!!! 25 is a scary number. When a woman reach 25 years old, they will become old very fast. Yes. Very fast. I don't want that. T.T
This year, I had a wonderful and meaningful birthday. ^^ Well, those photos should be seen from the bottom to the top. LOL.
naRa asked me where I wanted to go. We planned to go to Pangkor at first. Who knows when his schedule out, he has only 2 days off. Aiks. Plan gone. =.=!!!
Ended up on the 1st Dec, naRa drove to Port Dickson. We spent 2 days 1 night there. Just a simple plan but I had fun! I felt so much in a holiday mood. I had apply annual leaves from 29th Nov to 5th Dec. Haha. Long holidays and do not have to answer calls anymore for these few days. Felt so relax. Had fun on the beach.
On the 2nd Dec after check out, he drove to Tanjung Tuan. The place where we knew each other since 2004. We knew each other from National Service. Haha. I still remember how we knew each other. It started when he pushed me in the water when i was playing tarzan swing. Lol. Bad person. =) A lot of memories came back. Time flies. So fast 6 years already.
After that,we drove back to Malacca. We went to A Famosa Safari. It was so fun. I love to see animals. Dunno why. Haha. They were so cute and fun to watch! I went to Singapore night Safari in August last time when i visited Sg with my elder sister. Sg's Safari is awesome and have more animals. However, Melaka's Safari give me the opportunity to get closer to those animals. LOVE it!!
First time ride elephant. The skin is seriously thick. The hairs too.
Our National Service area. Miss those moments with all of them. Lisa, Peipei, Yi Tong, Ai Kim, Pei Kee, Li Ing, Siew Fern, Soo Kee, Hui Lin, Winnie, Xavier, Wen Rui, Hsiang Ping etc. *hugs*

This was taken at the beach that we used to do lots of activities. *miss it so much*



Dinner at PD. I finished this crab myself. Crab with salted egg. *Yummy*
This was taken at the Port Dickson's beach.



Love this photo lots. *Konica*








Oh ya, i went home after that Had a good n relax time at home. Went shopping with elder sister. One day spent few hundreds. I am the champion. LOL.

All in all, I had the most memorable birthday this year. With my LOVE and my family. ^^

No comments: