Sunday, October 12, 2008

me


make my decision to create a new blog other than using friendster's blog because i need some privacy i guess...for being a human being, i think everyone have their own life which are totally different from each other..everyone having their own problems...everyone hv their own space...tat's y ppl write blog i guess..to share, to express their feelings n life... so do i..

my life is simple i guess...i'm a very ordinary gal...when i was young, i got no confident, very very very little confident(super duper ugly some more), till when i was secondary school still the same...i found my confident when i met him, a guy tat change so much of my life, he told me to see this world positively, enjoying my life, he gaves me a lot of confident n happiness, i felt so grateful have him in my life...he is a baby...when i just get to know him, he gaves me the impression that he is a shy but talkative guy, nice to everybody n very polite..when get closer to him, he teached me to see how colourful is this world, always no worries, and be happy...he is a manja baby...like to manja to me most of the time, jokes around and made me laugh always...he is a very smart guy, knowledgable...he is my baby...love love!!


1 comment:

tiffany said...

What a sweeeet post you have here....=)