Sunday, October 12, 2008

sagittarius

i'm glad for being a sagittarius gal...boredom is away from me, life is challenging, freedom is wat i want n frens is wat i need..being a sagittarius, most of the time, when b'day come, ur frens will celebrate for u bcoz everybody having holidays, especially when schooling time...

i'm a gal tat like to make frens....frens are impt to me...i used to think that they r the most impt one but nowadays they r not... live in this reality world u will know frens r easy to get, they come n go away very fast, but true frens r very difficult to find... i'm easily to trust a person, which is not a good thing...i've learn this...started to know the tactic for living n understand a lot of things tat confused me when i was young..

i loved freedom, but freedom became less when u r seriously attached to a person..this is wat u hv to sacrifice...sometimes i feel confused, i'm too playful, i like to hang out, travelling, jokes around...tis make my baby suffer because the time i have to spend v him become less...cannot avoid that argue happened between couples, so do we...he tried to understand me, understand my selfish-ness, understand my stubborn-ness, understand wat i insisted, he is a very very very good lover...sometimes i felt so sorry for him, it's very hard for me to change... i'm too selfish n i love myself too much till most of the time neglected him..to him, i'm his everything...but to me, he is part of my life, frens r part of my life so do my family...i've to try harder to change i guess...

wat to say? all sagittarius fault! mum n dad's fault....y? hahaha...u tell me why..

3 comments:

YeWJin said...

I understand how u feel abt fren..me face the same prob here oso...being too ez to trust a person reli not tat gd for us...but anyway...face it coz tat is life...

haha...i m the first one to leave a comment here wor...any reward for it??haha

miyoshi said...

reward? erm...NO...lol..thx for ur comment anyway! cheers..

Anonymous said...

Miyoshi .... dun have so many YYYYYYY and ???????? lor..heheh... Not all sagittarius fault la... me oso sagittarius ma hahahahah...eventho sometime got some 神经线 connect wrongly, but we r happy gal wor.... hehe.. cant find on other de wor... juz sagittarius have lor... hahha ...自恋is common for us noh... wakakaka...

u should think like that ... "may be because of me".. so this world become so colourful so wonderful and sosososososo cheerful...... hahahaha....:)

but after more close with u ... i really become siao le... happy ixbillions times than previous,.... hahahah,... c ur 功劳so big mer... hahah