Tuesday, October 14, 2008

sem 5th

my 5th sem seem like going to end so fast...this sem is a really crazy sem...everything seem over so fast...when i think back, it is actually feel like i did nth in this sem..final year project only seem to take a big part in this sem...other than tat just tests, assignmnets, quizs, tutorials...which i care not much actually to be honest...always do last minute work...lazy n relax all the time...lol...this is the positive me...too positive...on the other hand, can be too negative too...but for tat i hide it nicely...not much ppl c me being too negative b4...sagittarius fault again..lol...

this sem going to end soon...final exams coming so soon on 20th october some more...next monday...den follow by 22th, 23th,24th and 31st....sien...

time to get crazy again! plan not to go to lab today n feel like pampered myself today...called my ex-roommate to go out...felt suprised that she said ok n she was on her back to serdang! after lab went to jusco cheras selatan for karaoke--green box. omg, it is monday n it was fully book when we were ther...we had to wait until 4 pm only can get a room...it was 1++ pm , den we decided to go for mr.tepanyaki for lunch....yummy..window shopping for a while, went to bookshop n explored the book shelfs there... just to waste time den we spent quite some time there...fun to hang out at there actually...

then karaoke time...tidbits n free flow drinks...we spent 3 hours there...fun n funny...she said my jokes became colder n colder d...sien...our 默契 became less d...haih...lol...funniest part is the twins's song...we tot tat was the final song before we go back...but we r not really familiar v tat song...simply hentam only...laugh most of the time...can't stand it...i think i really ki siao d...most of my coursemates were pia + ing for next week's exams i think...but me...crazy A.G.A.I.N...lol...but who cares? ^^

花Hee低欧Ho 啦。。。

my motto~cheers...

No comments: