Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tired!!

Went for interview and also training today....it was such a long day for me...went out at 8 smthg, took bus, ktm n then changed to bus again to office, the interview was on 11am..me n siok yee went together, but only me had the training after tat...we managed to reach there on time, waited for clients to interview...after her interview then she can go back d...unluckily, i'm the last to be interviewed...even tat make no much different since i have another training at 230....after the interview d 1pm...den i went downstairs to have some foods and studied Statistic which will be tested on friday...went back to office again at 2pm...waited for other Ts till around 3pm..den the training started, just 3 of us..me plus another 2 guys...the trainer was frendly...but the role play section is really long...i only finished the training about 5...waited for U82 for about 30 minutes n the damn bus din stop...no choice den i hv to wait for another bus...got on metro bus 20 minutes after tat n tat made me damn tired....my legs...n under the sun some more...even tat i d under umbrella, the weather is really bukan main-main...lol...went to kl sentral n took train back to serdang, the train was so packed v ppl, hot n smelly...ish!! ok, back to serdang station, waited for T416 to go back...waited for about 1 n a half hours...i'm damn tired man!! y no bus for so long? rapid kl should have improved! finally came back to my room...n my mind is blur blur...mentally n physically tired...but still hv to study for friday's test! wat a N.I.C.E day!!!

3 comments:

~dolph~ said...

Haha...girl...All the best for ur test this Friday ya..=)

~Joyce~

Anonymous said...

加油咯! 即使开始放假呢?

miyoshi said...

now...hehe...exams all over d